I'm Lizzy!





Glad to have you here!

It brings me joy to enlighten, inspire and encourage the modern woman to "live her best life". While I enjoy sharing about family life as a wife and mom with physical disability, you can also find me posting about fashion, beauty, fitness, my favorite recipes (because... who doesn't love food), and so much more. It's my pleasure to notify you that this blog is a personal blog written and edited by me!

WANNA KNOW MORE?
  • LIFESTYLE
    Fashion, Travel, Beauty and everything in between ♡
    Read more
  • MOTHERHOOD
    Here you can find everything about being a mom to a beautiful little girl ♡
    Read more
  • REVIEWS
    Love it or hate it? Check out all of my reviews here! ♡
    Read more

Swatches: Zoya Mimi and Kendal

Happy Monday darlings.

Today, I've got swatches of two beautiful Zoya polishes I used as bases for a polish I'll show you later.

First up is Zoya - Mimi
It's purple, so that's an automatic WIN in my book. Very shiny, shimmery and has sort of a metallic feel to it.

Application was two coats, and covered very well. This polish will be good for stamping because it's almost opaque in one coat.


Next up is Zoya - Kendal
A very light purple, almost pastel purple. But It looks gray in some light. I love how neutral this looks.
Application was a bit tricky, but it got opaque in three thin coats. Make sure your first coat dries a bit before you apply the second coat.

That's it for now dearies.
Stay tuned for the layering I did with this two polishes. :-)

Till later, God Bless.

Comments

  1. I absolutely adore Mimi! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi looks aMAZing on you! Can't wait to see your layering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoya Mimi is soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm inlove with Kendra, it's gorgeous. It looks so pale xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both! I've noticed this might be the case with zoyas pastelly-neutral cremes, but i only have cho so i cant say for sure. Still, both are beauuuutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone.

    Zoya makes some pretty polishes I must say. Mimi is so fiesty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh theyre both sooo pretty!!! #want!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I Absolutely Love to read what you have to say, so leave me a comment. If you ask a question in the comment, please remember to "subscribe to post", so you'll get a notification when I reply your questions. I'd hate to give a reply you'll never see. :-)