I'm Lizzy!





Glad to have you here!

It brings me joy to enlighten, inspire and encourage the modern woman to "live her best life". While I enjoy sharing about family life as a wife and mom with physical disability, you can also find me posting about fashion, beauty, fitness, my favorite recipes (because... who doesn't love food), and so much more. It's my pleasure to notify you that this blog is a personal blog written and edited by me!

WANNA KNOW MORE?
  • LIFESTYLE
    Fashion, Travel, Beauty and everything in between ♡
    Read more
  • MOTHERHOOD
    Here you can find everything about being a mom to a beautiful little girl ♡
    Read more
  • REVIEWS
    Love it or hate it? Check out all of my reviews here! ♡
    Read more

Kleancolor Firework Swatch + Elf Nail Polishes

 Compliments of the season ladies!

A while ago, I made a post of Kleancolor firework, and my review was that I didn't quite like the polish. I actually almost swapped firework with someone, but now I'm glad I didn't!
I was going through my polishes, and saw firework, and it looked like Christmas lights in a bottle! I had to give it one more chance! So this time, I didn't use a base color as I did the last time, I just used Firework on its own.

I am SOOOO Glad I still have this polish. The trick to making it look this gorgeous is: Apply one coat, allow it to dry, Apply Another THICK coat, and spread the glitter around. The good thing about glitter polishes like this is that you will have no visible streaks when you use your brush to spread them out.

I sealed the deal with Seche Vite, and EVERYTHING was dry before I could say Jack Robinson. So glad for Seche Vite. My wait time would have been a killer if I had to wait for Firework to dry on its own.

You see what I mean by Christmas lights? Beautiful!

Also, occasionally, I do random google searches of nail polish brands that I don't already have in my stash, but would like to own. 
One certain day, I googled "e.l.f nail polish", and was directed to Target's website where I found an amazing deal for 5 e.l.f polishes for $5+free shipping! 
I was like.. Oh weee! Sign me up. The polishes came in the mail sometime this week, and here they are. Expect to see them in future posts. 

If you'd like to purchase them, Click HERE to go to the product page on Target.

Let's end this with another picture of firework.. lol.. Can you tell I love her now?

That's it for today my dearies. Till Later, God bless. :-)

P.S:*** Target didn't pay me or give me anything to announce that the e.l.f polishes are on sale***

Comments

Post a Comment

I Absolutely Love to read what you have to say, so leave me a comment. If you ask a question in the comment, please remember to "subscribe to post", so you'll get a notification when I reply your questions. I'd hate to give a reply you'll never see. :-)